Daewoo-FSO Polonez Atu Plus 1.4 16V projekti

FSO-keskustelua joka ei muihin luokkiin sovi
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Jäsennumero: 1
Viesti:

Re: Daewoo-FSO Polonez Atu Plus 1.4 16V projekti

Viesti Kirjoittaja FSO-Ossi »

CoC:n hankkiminen edistynee! Tai, ei varsinaisen CoC:n, mutta hyväksymistodistuksen.
FSO 1500 Pickup E | FSO Polonez 1.6 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE
Vielä kun EdustusPoloneesin löytäisi.
adamus

Viesti Kirjoittaja adamus »

I have got the Atu's homologation papers from FSO factory. I will send them to Ossi tomorrow.

Adamus
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Viesti:

Tämä projekti ei varsinaisesti ole edistynyt ennen tätä viikonloppua. Torstaina kuljettajan ovi lopetti toimintansa sisä- ja ulkopuolelta, asialle tarttis tehrä jotain, sillä Nascar-tyylin sisääntulo ei ole pitkässäjuoksussa kovin mukavaa. Auto on ollut minulla käyttöautona, ja nyt on tullut 3600km mittariin oston jälkeen. Alun perin en ajatellut ottaa laitetta arkiajoon, mutta kun Orkkisklassikkoa ei viitsi kuluttaa ja Volvo on aina rikki, niin näin on tehtävä.

Valkoisesta 1.5 SLE:stä oppimallani tavalla suoritin auton kääntämisen huoltoasentoon (hinaa B-pilarista köydellä, ei tule damagea kun kääntää auton rengaskasaa vasten) ja paikkasin lentokoneiden tankintiivistysaineella bensavuodon. Tuntuu pitävän!
Liitteet
Mahdottoman tehokasta ainetta, käytetään lentokoneiden tankkien tiivistykseen.
Mahdottoman tehokasta ainetta, käytetään lentokoneiden tankkien tiivistykseen.
aine.jpg (72.33 KiB) Katsottu 20689 kertaa
Tankinpaikkausaineen kuivuttua massasin tankin ja pari muuta paikkaa, jossa massa oli lohkeillut
Tankinpaikkausaineen kuivuttua massasin tankin ja pari muuta paikkaa, jossa massa oli lohkeillut
tankki.jpg (126.13 KiB) Katsottu 20689 kertaa
Tälle tarttis tehdä jotain, aika pahassa paikassa mätävikaa.
Tälle tarttis tehdä jotain, aika pahassa paikassa mätävikaa.
ruostevaurio.jpg (89.84 KiB) Katsottu 20689 kertaa
Ensimmäistä kertaa uskalsin tankata täyteen!
Ensimmäistä kertaa uskalsin tankata täyteen!
ei_vuoda.jpg (52.78 KiB) Katsottu 20689 kertaa
FSO 1500 Pickup E | FSO Polonez 1.6 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Viesti:

Thank you Adam, I got the homologation paper today! It seems to be comprehensive enough, but of course I must consult the registeration agency about it.

Atu has been my primary vehicle for more thana month and for 4400 kilometres for now. I didn't plan it this way but maybe this is a good choice! Volvo is broken (first brakes leaked their fluid, after fixing them it worked well for 3 days and now the front left suspension got broken), Polonez 1.6 is too good to be driven in everyday traffic and Peugeot is so crappy in every way.

Atu is a reliable car with good features! I really should fix those faults inspector noted, but I have had little time to do anything about them.

By the way, what is the switch next to headlight switch? It seems to do nothing, should it have some function?
adamus

FSO kirjoitti:Thank you Adam, I got the homologation paper today! It seems to be comprehensive enough, but of course I must consult the registeration agency about it.

Atu has been my primary vehicle for more thana month and for 4400 kilometres for now. I didn't plan it this way but maybe this is a good choice! Volvo is broken (first brakes leaked their fluid, after fixing them it worked well for 3 days and now the front left suspension got broken), Polonez 1.6 is too good to be driven in everyday traffic and Peugeot is so crappy in every way.

Atu is a reliable car with good features! I really should fix those faults inspector noted, but I have had little time to do anything about them.

By the way, what is the switch next to headlight switch? It seems to do nothing, should it have some function?
OK - it's nice that you have the papers now :)
I am surprised you use Atu as your everyday car but I like it very much :)
If you need any parts for Atu fixing just let me know, I'll try to help you.
I hope you have insured it in Finnland - Polish insurance policy is no longer valid :)
The switch next to headlight switch should be used when you tow a trailer. Then the lights processor (yes, there is such in Polonez :) ) knows that the voltage descrease in wire circuits is normal case and doesn't warn that a bulp is broken and works normally. I didn't have a possibility to check how it works :)

Adamus.
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Viesti:

The only car I have that just works, what can I do? :D

Yes, I have the insurance, they required it since I entered Finland. Parking brake seems to be very weak, is the rear brake parts specific to Polonez?

Interesting, everything must have a switch.. :shock:
adamus

FSO kirjoitti: Parking brake seems to be very weak, is the rear brake parts specific to Polonez?
Parking brake - you just need the new control wire. It is specific I think and it is not the same as in old Polonezes. You need the wire for Lucas brakes (there are rear drum brakes - same as in Volvo 440). It is easy to buy it in Poland. If you would need it let me know.

Interesting, everything must have a switch.. :shock:
It is interesting indeed because the previous version of Atu (before Plus) had automatical recognition of a trailer connection, no switch was needed. After a trailer was connected the green control illuminated.

Adamus
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Viesti:

Verotuspäätös tuli, 174,59 euroa on laskun loppusumma. Varsin kohtuullista. Vertailuautona toimii Skoda Felicia 1.6 5D. Projektin kokonaiskustannukset hankintahinnan ja viranomaiskulujen osalta hieman päälle 600 euroa. Ei ihan ilmaista touhua, vielä pitäisi saada katsastus läpi.
adamus

Let me understand - have you gone through the inspection? Google Translate is far away from perfection :)

BTW:
Thank you very much for the 125p manual and great FSO Klubi magazine :) Do you have it in e-form? I could try to translate it...

Adamus
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Viesti:

No, it is far away from passing the inspection. I got the car tax bill from the customs. Luckily only 174,59€. It is calculated with the price of equivalent car, Daewoo-FSO's equivalent it Skoda Felicia 1.6 from 1997 (I don't know why, they must have had great joy to find out what car is this!) and according to tax bill the price of a Felicia is 687,40€. The car tax is 25,4% of this price.

Now the only thing I need is the PASSED inspection, but there is still a lot of work to do to pass it.

I'll send the .pdf to your e-mail.
Vastaa Viestiin