Idän ihmeet 2010, Mansocamping Ikaalinen 6-8.8.

FSO-keskustelua joka ei muihin luokkiin sovi
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Jäsennumero: 1
Viesti:

Idän ihmeet 2010, Mansocamping Ikaalinen 6-8.8.

Viesti Kirjoittaja FSO-Ossi »

Tämän vuoden Idän ihmeitä on jo pohjustettu viime vuotisessa ketjussa, mutta josko jatkaisimme tähän. Viikonloppuna erään toisen autokerhon tapahtumassa, jossa useimmat FSO-klubin aktiivit olivat läsnä, suunnittelimme vähän tämän vuoden Idän ihmeitä. Koska vaikuttaa siltä, että saamme vieraan Puolasta asti, niin FSO-klubi pyrkii panostamaan tapahtumaan mahdollisimman täysillä. Useimmat aktiivit ovat lomalla edeltävällä viikolla, joten mahdollinen kokoontuminen Lada-Farmilla tai jopa pääkaupunkiseudulla voi olla mahdollinen. Klubin talous on hyvällä tolalla, joten varmaan pystymme tarjoamaan jotain pientä jäsenistölle ja vieraallemme.

Onko jäsenistöllä ideoita tapahtumaan, eli siis mitä FSO-klubin pitäisi tehdä perinteisen työnäytöksen lisäksi, ja mitä Klubin olisi soveliasta tarjota. Viikonloppuinen kuohuviinitarjoilu (hallituksen jäsenten kustantamana) kokosi ainakin laajasti FSO-klubista kiinnostuneita paikalle. :lol:

Main issues in English: This topic is dedicated to discussion of Idän ihmeet 2010, especially what activities FSO-klubi shall organize.
FSO 1500 Pickup E | FSO Polonez 1.6 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE
Vielä kun EdustusPoloneesin löytäisi.
adamus

Re: Idän ihmeet 2010, Mansocamping Ikaalinen 6-8.8.

Viesti Kirjoittaja adamus »

I still plan to come to Finland in August with my family (wife and 2 sons) and... Polonez. I have vacations from 2nd to 14th of August and I'd like to spend approx 7 days in Finland.
Could you advise me about a cheap cottage or an apartment near Ikaalinen? I would like to see as many as possible of your FSO cars. Maybe should I go also to other area to meet you there? What will be possibilities?
If you’d like me to bring any spares to your FSO cars I could do it but they shouldn’t be large ones.
Thank you for your help :)

Regards
Adamus
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Viesti:

I am at Helsinki region in 2.8-6.8, if you arrive earlier than Friday, I and Henryk (born in Poland, devoted FSO-driver) can show places nearby. Of course in the south coast of Finland is only a slice of things that are "must see" here, so I recommend to travel to more than just Ikaalinen and Helsinki.
adamus kirjoitti:Could you advise me about a cheap cottage or an apartment near Ikaalinen? I would like to see as many as possible of your FSO cars. Maybe should I go also to other area to meet you there? What will be possibilities?
I consulted the other active members of FSO-klubi, and we find out that the Manso Camping is out of cottages. There were discussion of renting a camper for FSO-klubi, but I am not sure if there is any progress. Of course there is kind a warm in August, so a tent may not be a bad idea - and the cheapest option (20 eur for weekend if I recall it correctly). The negative side is that Manso Camping is awfully crowded during Idän Ihmeet, so I don't think it is the best option for children.

There is also Toivolansaari Camping (http://www.toivolansaari.fi/english.html) 16 kilometres south, almost in the center of Ikaalinen. I called there and found out that there is cottages available, a large cottage for 4 persons is 100 euros for weekend.

If more comfortable place is needed, I suggest to contact the Ikaalinen Spa nearby, https://www.hotellimaailma.fi/view.cfm? ... et.english.

What is your choice? Of course I can book it for you.

I suggest that we drive together to Ikaalinen. I suppose you arrive to port of Helsinki? There are two FSO cars starting from Helsinki/Espoo, and more cars will join us as we drive towards Ikaalinen. And I think everything somewhat interesting is on that route.
adamus kirjoitti:If you’d like me to bring any spares to your FSO cars I could do it but they shouldn’t be large ones.
I'd like to have an inductive coil to distributor, and a wiring between it and the electronic ignition unit.

Also the back unit of the ignition switch (the one with one cable going towards dashboard with 4 connectors) may be needed, as I used my last spare part last week.
FSO 1500 Pickup E | FSO Polonez 1.6 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE
adamus

I am at Helsinki region in 2.8-6.8, if you arrive earlier than Friday, I and Henryk (born in Poland, devoted FSO-driver) can show places nearby. Of course in the south coast of Finland is only a slice of things that are "must see" here, so I recommend to travel to more than just Ikaalinen and Helsinki.
That's great! I plan to come to Finland via Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia (Tallin) - I think it could be 2.08 or 3.08. We also plan to see other places - now looking for attractive places.
I consulted the other active members of FSO-klubi, and we find out that the Manso Camping is out of cottages. There were discussion of renting a camper for FSO-klubi, but I am not sure if there is any progress. Of course there is kind a warm in August, so a tent may not be a bad idea - and the cheapest option (20 eur for weekend if I recall it correctly). The negative side is that Manso Camping is awfully crowded during Idän Ihmeet, so I don't think it is the best option for children.

There is also Toivolansaari Camping (http://www.toivolansaari.fi/english.html) 16 kilometres south, almost in the center of Ikaalinen. I called there and found out that there is cottages available, a large cottage for 4 persons is 100 euros for weekend.

If more comfortable place is needed, I suggest to contact the Ikaalinen Spa nearby, https://www.hotellimaailma.fi/view.cfm? ... et.english.

What is your choice? Of course I can book it for you.
Thank you for suggestions - my wife will book it by herself when she finds the final place to stay :)
I suggest that we drive together to Ikaalinen. I suppose you arrive to port of Helsinki? There are two FSO cars starting from Helsinki/Espoo, and more cars will join us as we drive towards Ikaalinen. And I think everything somewhat interesting is on that route.
That's very good idea if we start from Helsinki (I am not sure yet).
I'd like to have an inductive coil to distributor, and a wiring between it and the electronic ignition unit.

Also the back unit of the ignition switch (the one with one cable going towards dashboard with 4 connectors) may be needed, as I used my last spare part last week.
I have bought the external inductive coil and the green wiring between distributor and the electronic ignition unit. I will buy also the other distributor coil and the ignition switch wire.

Regards
Adamus
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Viesti:

adamus kirjoitti:
That's very good idea if we start from Helsinki (I am not sure yet).
Ok. Riihimäki and Tampere are also good places to join.
adamus

Ok. Riihimäki and Tampere are also good places to join.
Now I have more detailed plan. We're going to enter Finland on 3. August in the evening and go direct to our rent cottage near Urjala at Kokkijärvi lake. If everything will go OK I will be able to visit you on 4. or 5. or 6. August at the place you direct me and see you cars - of course if it is convinient to you. On 7th of August I plan to be at Idän ihmeet 2010 place in Ikaalinen. I hope we could arrange an FSO meeting :)

Adamus
Lada_Jussi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Lada_Jussi »

Ossi, kerrotko myös englanniksi, että LE Special on nähtävissä farmilla, jos ja kun siellä olette kai tulossa käymään. Idän ihmeisiin en sillä nyt yritä päästä, koska auton toiminta on hyvin epävarmaa.
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Viesti:

How about if you arrive to Lada-Jussi's place at Leppäkoskentie 601, Janakkala in 6.8., maybe at noon? There are almost all of the FSO cars that can't make it to Idän ihmeet.

Especially LE Special must be seen, and maybe you are able to repair it. :lol: At first we thought that we will be able to drive it to Idän ihmeet, but it seems to be impossible to adjust the ignition timing correctly.
Mortus
Jäsennumero: 7
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mortus »

Hi!

I´m also coming to Idän Ihmeet, probably with my Polonez CEx and some trailer (if I can get a one somewhere). My friend is coming on saturday with my "white CE". Maybe I´ll come to Lada-Farmi before that happening.

Adamus, do you have in Poland any documents about the differences between Polonez 1.5 and Polonez 2.0 (Fiat engine). I´m trying to modify my CE to OBRSO-replica in the future and the inspection engineers in Finland need some documents that there have been some factory-made models of Polonez with 132/Mirafiori engine. And they want to know is there any differences in the brakes, etc. I will be glad to get some "official information"..

I´m asking another favour too. If there´s available any sealant for windscreen (polonez, 1987/88 -Borewicz), it would be wonderful if I could buy a one. Or two :)

Thanks.

-Juho/Mortus
adamus

FSO kirjoitti:How about if you arrive to Lada-Jussi's place at Leppäkoskentie 601, Janakkala in 6.8., maybe at noon? There are almost all of the FSO cars that can't make it to Idän ihmeet.

Especially LE Special must be seen, and maybe you are able to repair it. :lol: At first we thought that we will be able to drive it to Idän ihmeet, but it seems to be impossible to adjust the ignition timing correctly.
I think 6.8 at noon it is a good date. I will try to get there then.
I know 1.5 LE Special is Fin-speciality and is very interesting :)
I don't know if could repair the ignition. I have no bigger experiance with it but I'll try to learn about it :)

Adamus
Vastaa Viestiin