Idän ihmeet 7-9.8.2009

FSO-keskustelua joka ei muihin luokkiin sovi
adamus

Re: Idän ihmeet 7-9.8.2009

Viesti Kirjoittaja adamus »

Of course you are welcome to Idän ihmeet 2010, I am glad that you are interested! I think there will be few FSO cars there as usual, because there are only 86 cars in use nowadays in Finland. We try to arrange some more interesting models there, I think Mortus' Polonez 1.5 CEX may be available?

Idän ihmeet 2010 flyer
Thank you for your post! I hope to come to Finland in the first half of August. I would be very glad to talk with you and see rare Polonez versions like 1.5 CE, 1.5 CEX, 1.5 LE Special :)
A week ago I was at our annual FSO Autoklub meeting. Here you can see some photos: http://picasaweb.google.pl/fsoadamus/20 ... aGoraLodz#
My car Polonez 1.8 16V has winned the strongest car cup - the measured power was over 118 HP and 158 Nm.
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Jäsennumero: 1
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja FSO-Ossi »

You sure have great meetings there. So many cars in original condition. I am impressed.

I think we should meet at Helsinki and drive together to Ikaalinen. There is Lada-Jussi's place in Leppäkoski (100 km from Helsinki) that has many interesting FSO-cars - although most of them are in a quite a poor condition. And I suppose most of us will gather together in Tampere (180 km from Helsinki).

I have a noisy differential in my Polonez 1.6 SLE, is it possible to find a good one there?
FSO 1500 Pickup E | FSO Polonez 1.6 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE
Vielä kun EdustusPoloneesin löytäisi.
adamus

FSO kirjoitti:You sure have great meetings there. So many cars in original condition. I am impressed.

I think we should meet at Helsinki and drive together to Ikaalinen. There is Lada-Jussi's place in Leppäkoski (100 km from Helsinki) that has many interesting FSO-cars - although most of them are in a quite a poor condition. And I suppose most of us will gather together in Tampere (180 km from Helsinki).

I have a noisy differential in my Polonez 1.6 SLE, is it possible to find a good one there?
Yes there are still many beatiful cars in collectors hands.
Your plan looks very attractive especially point concerning visit Lada-Jussi's FSO collection :)
According to the differential... that's our common problem :) I'm affraid I will not be able to bring you whole rear axle, but maybe I could get know costs of sending it to Finland. For your 1.6 SLE you need 3,9 ratio diff with small wheel base - it is even here hard to find in good condition. There is still possibility to buy a new pair of teeth wheels but it is almost unpossible to mount them in the correct way. I will try to look round about what is available.

Best regards
Adamus
FSO-Ossi
Site Admin
Jäsennumero: 1
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja FSO-Ossi »

adamus kirjoitti:I'm affraid I will not be able to bring you whole rear axle, but maybe I could get know costs of sending it to Finland.
Thank you, that helps a lot!
FSO 1500 Pickup E | FSO Polonez 1.6 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE | FSO Polonez 1.5 SLE
Vielä kun EdustusPoloneesin löytäisi.
adamus

Shipping cost of whole rear axle to Finland would be approx. 250 EUR which is not very cost-effective... you could find the whole running FSO Polonez 1.6 GLE for it.

Regards
Adamus
Vastaa Viestiin